What it Does:
The Toothache Tree, found in the valley of the subtropical Himalayas, may be excellent for bleeding gums. Neem and pomegranate in Complete Care Toothpaste may fight germs and may give your teeth all-day protection.
The New Himalaya Complete Care toothpaste may not only protects from germs, but may also have antioxidants that may help remove the toxins left behind, and thus may help your gums maintain their natural health.
- Bishop’s Weed, a revered herb in Ayurveda, may be used as a home-remedy for various ailments. It may have mouth-freshening, antiseptic, astringent and carminative properties.
- While Neem twigs may have been used for hundreds of years as an extremely effective method of total oral hygiene, their extracts may be very effective in destroying cavity-causing bacteria, enhancing mouth immunity and preventing tartar and plaque build-up. Neem may also have antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- While barks of Toothache Tree may have been chewed in North America for centuries to relieve toothaches, extracts of this tree may also be beneficial for the treatment bleeding gums and sensitive teeth.
- Pomegranate may have astringent and antibacterial properties. Recent studies have shown that pomegranate also may help to combat dental plaque.
- Indian Gum Arabic Tree’s fresh twigs may be used to protect gums and teeth. The aqueous extract of the fresh nuts of this tree may inhibit the growth of germs in the oral cavity. Its extract may be useful as an external application for mouth ulcers. The Indian Gum Arabic Tree may also reduce gingival inflammation occurring as a result of plaque removal.
- Triphala may be an astringent which stops gum bleeding. It may also help in healing mouth ulcers.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree may be valued for its oral anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antihistamine properties.
- False Black Pepper may have anti-inflammatory properties, which may be effective in treating swollen gums.
Directions for use:
Squeeze a small amount on a toothbrush and brush teeth. Brush twice daily for optimal results.
Eumundi Medicine Man does not advertise due to censorship but our entire Ayurvedic product range have been clinically applied safely and effectively over the past 20yrs within our own practice. “These Practitioner substances are not approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”